1992-present: Independent Consultancy-Actuary, Consultant in the field of pension commitments and pension schemes to the following firms (in alphabetical order):
- ASEVAL (1998-present) (Private Life Insurance Company).
- BIA Galicia/CXG Aviva (2003-present) (Private Life Insurance Company).
- Cámara Valencia (2002-2003). (Offering services to businesses, in particular small and medium-sized enterprises, and promoting the economic development within the local vicinity, Valencia)
- Ford España S.A. (2003-2007). (Car Manufacturer).
- Getronics S.A. (2005). (Information and communication technology solutions and services provider).
- Grupo Aguas de Valencia. (2002-2004). (Main activities: Supplying drinking water to municipalities, sewage piping for disposal and treatment of wastewater and supplying water for agricultural use).
- Grupo Boluda S.A. (2006-2008). (Shipping sector, company group with a number of different business divisions covering harbour towage, off-shore, marine salvage, marine transport of goods, shipbuilding and repair, tanker transport and supply of hydrocarbon fuels, operation of cargo terminals, shipping and forwarding agency).
- Iberdrola S.A. (2005). (The largest private electricity firm in Spain).
- MARVALSA (2011), the firm operates the biggest Container Terminal in the Port of Valencia, last port of call for export westbound in the Mediterranean area.
- PHILIPS (Euroservice, Asistencia Técnica S.A.). (2008-2009) (Main activity: Servicing and repairs).
- Unión Naval de Barcelona S.A. (2007) (The main activity is the repair and conversion of vessels).
- Universities of Jaume I, UCLM, La Rioja, Pablo de Olavide and Extremadura (2011-present) (Pension benefit commitments).
1985-1992: Controller, Federico Domenech S.A., (Multimedia (regional) group of companies).